Jeff (The Brown-Eyed Albino)
Tired of just using your Calculator for making neat graphs? hmhross, of hmross.co.nr shows us how to install and play four full levels of Super Mario! Plus, you'll get to know all the different cables that you can't use with your calc! Using MirageOS, the software this guy uses, also lets you put other games on there, such as Dance Dance Revolution. Here's what you need to do:
- Connect your calculator to your computer using a TI-GraphLink cable (this should have come with your device). If you don't have this, get one here for $20.
- Install MirageOS. It's free, so if you pay for it somewhere else, demand a refund!
- Download the Mario Program, and the four available levels, listed below.
- Download and run TI Connect, and keep this open.
- Locate the Mario Program, you'll need this to play SM. Right click, and select "Send To TI Device..."
- Once that's finished, you'll want to Archive the files, not RAM, you won't be able to graph if you save it as RAM!
- Find the games you downloaded, then upload those to Archive also.
Once that's done, you'll now be the coolest kid in class! Well, at least your calculator will kick butt. Other than Mario, you can find more games here. They're much easier to install, but go about it the same way as listed here.
Mario Level 1
Mario Level 2
Mario Level 3
Mario Level 4