Jeff (The Brown-Eyed Albino)
Wondering how to breathe fire? Spew flames from your oral cavity? Set ablaze your orifice? Well then, here you go.
Grab Cornstarch, a Spoon, a Torch, a Bucket of Water, and Matches or a Lighter.
CornStarch (fuel) and spoon (in box)
Rolled up newspaper (torch)
Bucket (of water)
So here's what you do:
1. Get a spoonful of cornstarch ready, as big as your mouth can hold.
2. Light your torch, and get a decent flame going.
3. Take a deep breath in, and stuff the cornstarch in your kisser.
4. Before the cornstarch has a chance to get wet, blow into the flame (on the torch..), as close as possible.
5. Dunk torch in the bucket of water, and make sure the flames are out.
And that's it! Easy, wasn't it? No poisonous chemicals, no worrying about backburn! This is just for educational purposes, mind you. I'll take no responsibility in what you choose to do with this information.